Sunday, June 24, 2012

Project X - changed my life

That movie... Og my God... I don't know have I ever seen anything like that before... It's... I still can't find words to tell you how good that movie was... The party, people, humor, music... Ohh, everything was so good!
More about it: Three friends (Thomas, Costa and JB) wants to be popular, so they are planning a party for Thomas b-day while his parents will be out for all weekend. Costa is planning most of the party and when he asks Thomas how many people can come, he says, that max people he wants at his house - 50. But... When the party starts there are about 2 thousand people.When music is too loud, neighbour calls the police, but boys fixes it for this time, and party goes on. But that's not the only problams friends have... 
I recommend this movie for you, because if you like to party - this movie is definitely for you. 
Trust me!
xoxo, -Blonde


No comments:

Post a Comment