Sunday, June 24, 2012

Exploded shit in my head

Title is strange I know, but... I just really want to write something and I don't have a specific theme, so I'm going to talk about almost everything what's in my head right now.
Guess how I'm choosing what to talk about? I'm looking on my loptop what kind of picture I have and the... BOOM! Theme just comes to my head. I'm not normal, don't tell me, I know.
Today's theme. "I have nothing to wear". Yes, it's for girls, who always don't know what to wear. Trust me, I'm one of them. It doesn't matter how many clothes do you have... Still nothing to wear. 
I have an idea. If you have this problam, then I have a perfect suggestion - don't wear anything, doh. Now you're going to say: "What? What is she talking about? So dumb girl...". No. I'm not dumb. You're dumb if you thought I'm telling you to go naked. No... God, no! I'm just telling you, to don't care what to wear. And again, you're thinking: "She don't know what to write about...". I do. And I'm writting about girl's problam. A big one. So... Think about it. If you don't know how to dress today, just pick random clothes.
I hope I helped you a little bit...
xoxo, -Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment