Monday, June 25, 2012

Being a directioner

Just random fans you would say. No. Directioners are more than fans. They're even more than a family. They're like... There are no words to tell what each of directioner feels inside when boys do a cute smiles... It's not "just" cute smile for us... No... It's way more. It's not "just" their voices. No... It's something what directioners listen to feel better, calm down... And it's really not "just" songs. They sing from their hearts, and when directioners listening to songs they understand all words. I'm not talking about language. They understand the power of each word that comes out from boys mouth.
One day I thought: what if this would be my last day alive... And I wasn't thinking how sad would be to say goodbye for my friends or family... I thought: damn, I haven't touched Harry's curls... Damn, I haven't made Louis laugh... Damn, I haven't ate with Niall...Damn, I haven't Liam's hug... Damn, I haven't went shopping with Zayn. So... You would think I need doctor's help, haha, no... I'm just saying, directioners truly love their ideals. And I'm proud to be a part of hude 1D Family.
My dream. No... My dream is not to see them or anything like that. It's simple - please, One Direction, don't ever change.
I love you #1DFamily,
xoxo, -True Directioner/Blonde



2 comments:

  1. You killin' me with these posts . Girl, you're amazing, you should know that ♥

    ReplyDelete