Friday, June 22, 2012

Hell yeh, I'm back

Hi, so yes, I'm back from Turkey and I'm going to write blog again. God, I missed this so much!10 days without internet and without normal TV programs... BUT! I found really good show on CN (Cartoon Network) it's called -
"Regular Show". First time I saw it I thought it was dumb, but... I haven't anything else to watch in hotel, so I was watching it again and again and... I started to like it, then...Loveing it! So now I'm a fan of Regular Show. Too bad I don't have CN channel at home, but I don't mind - I have internet.
Holidays in Turkey was awesome! Pool, food and always sunny days... But funny is, that I was always tired! Haha, my dad sed: You're lazy for doing nothing! Haha, dad, that's true... (pictures will be latter!)
Bad news... So...When I was in Turkey I missed lots of news about One Direction...I missed 4 TC's (twitcams)... And not only about 1D... While I was in Turkey, 2 new PLL (Pretty Little Liars) episodes came out, but... I had to wait till June 20th to watch it...
Good news! BREAKING NEWS!!! One Direction knows Lituhuania (country I live in)!!! How? Their maneger's wife is lituhuanian (Aiste), but that'snot all! Few days ago was born their boy! You know how they called him? Jonas! That's a lituhuanian name! And in those 4 TC's they were talking about Lituhuania!!! Why I'm so glad? There's a chance they will come to Lituhuania!!!
The End. So, that'sit for now. I promis I won't forget to upold some photos from Turkey.
See you soon,
xoxo -Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment