Friday, June 8, 2012

Let's start! Summer.


Like I sed, my little liars, this blog is about my summer! Let's see what happened last week... 
First friday of June. All I remember is - I went to school. Yes... What I did there? Guess. Nothing, it was a long week waitting for summer and doing nothing.
So... I just realised that I remember just what happened a few days ago, so... Let's skip till then.
Jun 6th, was the day I've got boyfriend. Untill then we was chating, but after 3 days... So yeh... Of course, I know him more than a week or month. The best thing about this - we'll have first date after I'll be back from Turkey. I'm so happy and nervous at the same time... 
What I did today? I was chilling with my best friend - reading girly stuff on magazines, talking, laughing and just having fun like girls do!
And...What I‘m doing now is – drinking tea and writting for my lovely liars! I hope you liked it and you will wait for tomorrow to read more about my summer.
Sleep safe, 
xoxo -Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment