Saturday, June 9, 2012

I just woke up

Good morning, liars!
New day started... Summer's day. Amazing feeling, because I'll quickly drive off  to Turkey!!! Can't wait! I'm so happy and everything, but I'll be there for 10 days... 10 days without phone, 10 days without internet, 10 days without friends and boyfriend. KILL ME! Of course I waited for this all school year, but... 
Ok, it's only 10 days. ONLY. 
What's next? I want to talk about my blog. Like I always do, but this time news aren't so good. So, I'll be gone for 10 days without internet, so I won't write my blog (but tomorrow I will). 
I wanted to ask you, guys, to don't forget my "Hey Ho Let's Go" blog and... After 10 days I hope we will meet at the same place - here. 
And now little bit abaout today. So, if you read the title, you know - I just woke up. Nothing really interesting happened, just... I'll just go to hairdresser today! I'm really happy, because I kind of want to change my hair style (sounds like Harry Styles for directioners, hehe). I really want to have a hank. Colors? Light pink, light green or light blue, I haven't decided yet.
That's all. Of course I'll write more today after I'll be back from hirdresser! And might be I'll post a picture about how I looked before and after.
I hope you liked. And you will be back today for more.
Love,
xoxo -Blonde



No comments:

Post a Comment