Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fangirling

One Direction. I'm huge fan of them for about... More than 5 months. How everything started? My best friend was listening their song (What Makes You Beautiful) in school and I heard. So she told me about them, showed pictures and here - now I'm inlove with those 5 amazing guys... No, it's not all about their beauty... Not at all. I love them for their voices - talent. They are so talented! I don't get haters... I guess they hate them just because they are jealous (well Justin's haters are different. They don't jealous, they just hate, haha).
My favourite one is Louis Tomlinson. He's so adorable (like all of them) and he's so funny! I love guys who have great sence of humor and he's just like that. Of course all of them are amazing and perfect! I don't get directionators...How they can like just one or two and then HATE others? Stupidos...
Favourite song... Omg.. I love them all and I can't decide! So, I'll do another TOP 5!
TOP 5 1D songs:
1. Stole My Heart
2. What Makes You Beautiful
3. Moments
4. One Thing
5. More Than This
Boys are just amazing for me... They do a lot for fans! And they truly love them. I hope, this band will never stop making me happy...They changed my life in better. Thank you.
P.S. I'll add some stuff I have in other post.
Love,
xoxo -Blonde  

No comments:

Post a Comment