Friday, June 8, 2012

Yes, it's me - bad girl.

Hello,
If you want to know who really I'm look at discription "Secrets about me".
Read it? Good!Nice to meet you. 
My name is Roberta, but I don't really like it. I ask peeps to call me Blonde or Carrot (because I love One Direction and Louis, but I'm not directionator, no).
This is my 2nd blog, but this one is in English. I'm from small country Lithuania (I guess not all of you knows where it is). I'm 13, but sometimes people are saying I look more (by the way, the picture is not mine, haha).
I love watching good movies with friends and hang out with them too. 
My favourite food TOP 5:
1. Sushi
2. Pancakes (most with Nutella)
3. Pizza
4. Fried dumplings
5. Spaghetti
So, now you know little bit more about me and I can start talking about what this blog will be.
First of all summer is starting and there's not much to do at the start of it, so I thought I could write a blog about my days. Yes, it will be like a diary. But interesting one! I swear, haha! So I hope you'll enjoy my 2nd blog as much as I will enjoy writting it!
Sleep safe,
xoxo -Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment